Please fill out this form and return to the contacts provided to see if you are eligible to receive equipment today!
BSF Application Form (pdf)
NOTICE TO PATIENTS
Patients with the following circumstances do not qualify for free CPAP equipment and service:
- Patients who have extended health benefits that reimburse for CPAP therapy
- Patients who are being funded by the Ministry of Human Resources
- Patients who are members of the Department of Veteran Affairs (DVA)
- Patients who are members of the NIHB
- Patients who own their own homes
- Patients who have continuing employment, and whose income exceeds their expenses by more than $1,000 per month
- Patients who have mild obstructive sleep apnea (as determined by a physician)
- Patients who already have CPAP equipment
- Patients who have abused the staff and/or services of Clinical Sleep Solutions Inc.
- Patients who have explored alternate funding (family members, loan offices, financing institutions, etc.)
Approval for therapy by the Better Sleep Foundation will be granted based upon medical considerations, as well as an evaluation of your personal financial wherewithal. The Better Sleep Foundation has a limited number of available CPAP machines, humidifiers and masks, so it remains necessary to prioritize applicants so as to serve the greater public good. We will do our best to serve the needs of those patients who really need CPAP therapy, who could not otherwise afford to acquire the equipment.
The Better Sleep Foundation reserves the right to refuse treatment to any patient, in its sole discretion.
In the event that a patient discontinues therapy, they are required to notify the Better Sleep Foundation, and return the equipment as soon as possible so that we can make it available to other patients on our waiting list.
<<Back to main page